[Press Release] The Codex Identity is a modern and dynamic watch for everyday wear and enjoyment.
Its stainless steel case features a 44 mm diameter and houses a hand winding mechanical movement with hours, minutes, and small second at 6 o’clock.
The striking architecture of the case is softened by a bezel elegantly alternating polished and brushed surfaces.
The guilloché dial features a double layer structure and confers unique sophistication on the timepiece, while the perfectly integrated straps offer a unique ergonomic comfort.
- ID4401.11.0101.R01 Black dial, rubber strap
- ID4401.11.0101.L01 Black dial, leather strap
- ID4401.11.0101.B01 Black dial, stainless steel bracelet
- ID4401.11.0103.R01 Rhodium dial, rubber strap
- ID4401.11.0102.L01 Silver dial, leather strap
- ID4401.11.0102.B01 Silver dial, stainless steel bracelet
- Hand-winding mechanical movement, 16 ½’’’ ETA 6498-1
- 18’000 v.p.h, 2.5Hz
- Incabloc anti shock system
- 17 jewels
- «Côtes de Genève » pattern
- Power reserve up to 46 hours
- Functions: Hours and minutes in the center, small seconds-hand at 6 o’clock
- Stainless steel
- Diameter 44 mm, height 11.9 mm
- Screwed-in steel lateral bumpers
- Fixed bezel with hand applied inserts
- Sapphire glass with double anti reflection treatment
- Crown with 2 O-rings
- Screwed-in case back with double anti reflection treatment sapphire glass
- Water resistant up to 5 ATM or 50 meters
- Black, silver or rhodium dial with laser cut decorations
- Faceted rhodium-plated hands with Superluminova inserts
Buckle: Stainless steel butterfly folding buckle with 2 side pushers
- Integrated black handmade calfskin leather strap
- 3 polished and brushed stainless steel link bracelet
- Integrated black vulcanized natural rubber with stamped CODEX logo
2 year warranty