The very cool boys and girls of Modify Watches have kindly sent us one of their ‘Dope’ interchangeable watches, and – crazy generous folks that we are – we’re going to give it away!
Yes, to you. Well, one of you anyway :-)
Modify watches are a simple concept: choose your dial design(s), choose your strap(s), build your own watch!
The rubber straps come in a couple of different sizes and feel pretty comfortable to wear. The larger size will get you noticed, but it’s not outrageously huge.
To change dial design you just pop it out of the strap. You need to put a little effort into making sure the dial is seated properly once back in the mould or it tends to get quite wibbly, but once you’ve got the hang of it it’s a simple process.
Modify seem to be getting a bit of a ‘cult’ following, as evidenced by their Google special edition models (now available to us mere mortals). Other designs include Domo and sports inspired logos.
Movement is a Japanese quartz – complete with hack function.
I’m tempted to hang on to this, but no – let’s move on to the giveaway – all the gear you can see in the pictures here could be yours.
Entering is very simple – it’s a two step process.
Painless. Free! :-)
1. Follow us on Twitter (@_winderz)
2. Tell us in the comments below which dial design you’d like to see on a Modify Watch. A brand, sports team, your
ugly beautiful face, your company logo. Whatever you like :-)
Don’t forget to also tell us your Twitter username so we can match things up. We’ll even follow you back!
Best/funniest/most interesting/unusual suggestion wins.
- Competition closes on Friday 10th Feb
- Judges decision is final ;-)
- We’ll ship pretty much anywhere. Please ensure we have some way to contact you (we won’t publish your email address).
- Multiple entries are fine. Just don’t go too mad!