You’ve seen before that featuring a Backes & Strauss watch requires a deep breath before looking at the price!
But before we get to that point let’s have a look at the specs of the ‘Piccadilly Princess’.
Crafted in 18kt white or rose gold with a classic dial surrounded by a total of 165 ideal cut diamonds, weighing in at a more than generous 22.61 carats (you can see where this going, right?).
The Princess is also available with a Diamond Dial where ideal cut diamonds surround or are surrounded by white Mother of Pearl.
And that price?
Piccadilly Princess will be retailing at £144,600.00 for the Classic Dial model, £148,000.00 for the Diamond Dial Int A model and £151,200.00 for the Diamond Dial Ext R.
*and breathe out*
Model: Backes & Strauss Piccadilly Princess
- Automatic movement rotor with platinum segment
- Display: Hours, minutes and seconds.
- Power reserve: 38 hours
Case: 18 kt white or rose gold set with 28 ideal cut diamonds of 3.95 carats
Crown: One ideal cut round diamond weighing 0.9 carats.
- Classic dial with hand polished Arabic or Roman 18kt gold numerals OR
- Diamond Dial Int A: 78 ideal cut diamonds weighing 0.35 carats the centre dial,
surrounded by white Mother of Pearl and gold Arabic numerals OR
- Diamond Dial Ext R: Roman numerals sit on 162 ideal cut diamonds weighing 0.73 carats which surround the white Mother of Pearl centre dial.
Bracelet: 136 ideal cut diamonds weighing 18.57 carats
Diamond Technical Information
Total 165 diamonds weighing 22.61 carats as shown
Cut: Ideal Cut round brilliant
Colour: Collection (F+)
Clarity: Clean (Flawless/VVS+)