In 1994, Switzerland withdrew the iconic “Patrouille Suisse” Hunter planes from the Swiss Air Force (yes, Switzerland has an air force!).
Since then, many military aviation enthusiasts have campaigned to “Save the Patrouille Suisse-Hunter”.
The campaign is led by the Swiss Hunter Team, the Patrouille Suisse fan club, the Oris watch factory and others with a passion for vintage aircrafts.
In support of the campaign, Oris has developed three Oris Swiss Hunter Team PS Edition watches, and will financially support the Swiss Hunter Team to try and maintain the Patrouille Suisse Hunter plane.
The Swiss Cross on the counter balance of the second hands on both the male and female versions of the watch, and the official logo of the Swiss Hunter Team on the case backs mark these out for the purpose for which these editions were made.
• Model: Oris Swiss Hunter Team PS Edition
• Movement – Oris Cal. 733 based on Sellita Cal. SW200,
• Stainless steel case with fluted Big Crown bezel and screwed case back with printed Swiss Hunter Team logo on the mineral crystal
• Sapphire glass domed on both sides with inner anti-reflective coating
• Screw down crown, water resistant to 10 bar/100 metres
• Hour, minute and second hand from centre
• Second hand with Swiss cross balance weight
• Set includes silk scarf and certificate
• Swiss Retail Price CHF 1500-1800 depending on execution
Model Ø 44.00mm Ref: 733 7629 4063 dark grey dial, date
Model Ø 38.00mm Ref: 733 7649 4063 dark grey dial
•Dial printed Superluminova numerals and indices
•Dark brown calf skin leather strap or stainless steel metal bracelet
Model Ø 38.00mm Ref: 733 7649 4091 silver dial with diamonds
•Silver dial set with 13 diamonds, polished numbers and indices
•Light grey calf skin leather strap or stainless steel metal bracelet