Here’s Stefan Kudoke’s new ExCentro 3 model.
ExCentro? As the picture shows, it means ‘out of the middle’ in latin and of course refers to the off-centred dial.
This model has a self-winding ETA 2824 movement and comes in a 42 mm hand-skeletonized case.
On the rear you’ll find a decorated movement with rose gold plated rotor, which is revealed through a sapphire crystal caseback.
- Stainless Steel 316 L
- Diameter 42 mm
- Strap elements screwed
- Screwed base
- Sapphire glass on top and back
- Mechanical movement, self winding,ETA 2824-2
- Diameter 25,6 mm
- Height 4,6 mm
- 25 jewels
- Rate: 28’800 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve 38 hours
- Spiral spring: Nivarox
- Rotor skeletonized and engraved by hand, rose gold plated
- Screws polished by hand
Dial and Hands:
- Black rhodinized dial with 12 steel indices and date indication
- Handengraved ring to hold the movement (relief engraving),rose gold plated
- Breguet hands, steel
Strap and Buckle:
- Alligator leather strap
- Buckle made of stainless steel (electively deployment clasp)