[Press Release] The Patrimony Contemporaine small model is an elegant and classically designed timepiece available in 18-carat pink or white gold.
Its hand-wound manufacture movement is entirely crafted by Vacheron Constantin and bears the Hallmark of Geneva.
The 18-carat gold case is 36 mm in diameter and frames an opaline, silver-toned dial.
Long applied hour-markers punctuate a beaded minute circle in 18-carat gold.
The slender 6.7 mm watch profile is accentuated by a rim of brilliant-cut diamonds.
The Manufacture Vacheron Constantin Calibre 1400 is revealed through the transparent caseback. Its technical sophistication is matched by hand-finishing performed to traditional standards and meeting the most demanding criteria.
The flat surfaces are adorned with Côtes de Genève and the sharp edges are chamfered and hand-polished, as are the flat-headed screws.
Patrimony Contemporaine small model
Ref. 81530/000R-9682 (18K 5N pink gold)
Ref. 81530/000G-9681 (18K white gold)
- Calibre 1400, developed and crafted by Vacheron Constantin
- Stamped with the Hallmark of Geneva
- Mechanical, manual-winding
- Movement thickness: 2.60 mm
- Movement diameter: 20.65 mm (9 lignes)
- Number of Jewels: 20
- Number of components: 98
- Frequency: 4Hz (28,800 vibrations/hour)
- Indications: Hours and minutes
- Power reserve: Approximately 40 hours
- 18K 5N pink gold or 18K white gold
- Transparent, sapphire crystal caseback
- Caseband set with 62 brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight of approx. 0.39 carat
- 36 mm diameter
- Tested at a pressure of 3 bar (approximately 30 metres)
- Silvererd opaline, convex external zone with circular grained minute-track
- Index applied in 18K gold
- Dark blue or warm grey Mississippiensis alligator, stitched-tip, square scales
- Delivered with a second strap in anthracite satin
- 18K white gold or 18K 5N pink gold buckle,
- Polished half Maltese cross