L’Epee sure do make some beautiful clocks!
[Press Release] The prestigious “Manufacture” of l’Epée clocks presents a more exclusive version of the successful models of “La Tour” collection: the clocks aficionados will appreciate this skeleton clock equipped with a spectacular Tourbillon.
The “ La Tour ” collection adopts the historic “ Less is more” motto of the famous Bauhaus Director Ludwig Mies Van der Rohe. On that minimalist and pure design, a very sophisticated Tourbillon device replaces the standard escapement. A closer look of that most sought Tourbillon complication is quite fascinating and displays its beauty and the spectacular “two swords” bridge that reminds us of the great history of l’Epée.
This special La Tour-Billon highlights the mechanical movement whose elegance is revealed through the cover glass.
In connection with its great tradition, l’Epée profiles itself as the Creator of Clocks with undeniable know-how in the development of high end mechanical movements.
La Tour-Billon with its limited edition of 12 pieces, is the living proof that l’Epée has been pursuing since 1839 its long tradition of horological innovations.
The prestigious brand l’Epée is part of the Swiza SA Manufacture that produces and distributes also the clocks’ brands Matthew Norman and Swiza.
Reference : 76.6588/121
• Movement: Exclusive 8-day mechanical movement, 18-jewel,
• Escapement : “Carrousel” type tourbillon with “2 swords” upper bridge
• Caliber : 1853 T
• Function: Hour- Minutes
• Decoration : « Côtes de Genève », Palladium-coated
• Cabinet : Metal base with Italian blown glass- transversal cut
• Rewinding : Manual with a design key
• Dimensions : Diam. 120 x H 148 mm
• Edition : Limited Edition of 12 pieces