Producing its first pocket watch in 1982, F.P. Journe is a high-end Swiss watch manufacturer named after the founder François-Paul Journe.
The motto of the brand, Invenit et Fecit (Latin for “I invented it, and I made it”) denotes that the company builds the entirety of the watches. Journe often designs brand new movements, even inventing completely new systems, like the resonance chronometer.
F. P. Journe watches are available around the world through boutiques or authorized retailers.
There are 6 boutiques in the world:
- 1. Paris, France
- 2. Minami-Aoyama, Tokyo, Japan (opened in May 2005)
- 3. Central, Hong Kong (opened in October 2006)
- 4. Geneve, Switzerland (opened in April 2007)
- 5. Boca Raton, Florida, the United States of America (opened in May 2007)
- 6. Madison Avenue, New York (opened November 2009)
[thanks to Wikipedia]