A sister (brother?) to the same model in black, this is the all ceramic Hublot ‘White Caviar’.
It comes in a diameter of 41 mm and is equipped with the automatic mechanical movement HUB1112.
The watch features a date window at 3 o’clock and is mounted on a white rubber strap.
Power reserve is approximately 42 hours, and it’s water resistant to 10 bar (100 metres).
- “Big Bang” – Diameter 41 mm – Polished white ceramic
- Bezel: Polished white ceramic
- 6 titanium H-shaped countersunk, polished & locked screws
- Crystal: Sapphire with interior anti-reflective treatment
- Hublot logo transfer 12H
- Bezel: Lug White composite resin
- Lateral inserts: White composite resin
- Case-back: Polished white ceramic and sapphire crystal, with interior anti-reflective treatment
- Crown: Polished white ceramic
- Screws: Titanium
- Water resistance: 10 ATM or 100 metres
Dial: Polished white ceramic
Hands: Faceted, diamond-polished, rhodium-plated, skeleton
- HUB 1112 Automatic, hour, minute, seconds
- No. of Components: 63
- Jewels: 25
- Bridges: Satin-finished, bevelled and polished
- Date: Window at 3 o’clock
- Screws: Black PVD
- Oscillating Weight: Tungsten carbide with black PVD treated dimpled surface
- Barrel: With reinforced spring
- Escapement: Glucydur hairspring
- Power: Reserve Approximately 42 hours
Wristlet: White rubber strap with the Hublot logo
Clasp: Deployant, steel