Noice; unusual; different.
[Press Release] Vacheron Constantin revives the 19th century tradition of “secret” watches that feature a small cover which has to be opened to read the time.
Far more than just a watch, the Kalla Haute Couture à Pampilles is an entirely handmade bracelet that is extremely supple as a result of a goldsmith technique known as emmaillement (Parisian mesh). Emmaillement reduces the white gold material to a minimum in order to showcase the curtain of 28.70 carats of brilliant and flame cut diamonds, as well as drape sensually around the wrist. The Kalla Haute Couture à Pampilles is fitted with the manual-winding Calibre 1005 with the crown positioned on the back of the movement.
Created by craftsmen for whom timekeeping is not a priority, this jewellery watch is dressed in brilliant and flame cut diamonds that give time a new personality. Each set of precious stones is selected with meticulous care to ensure that it complies with the strictest criteria regarding purity, colour and cut to guarantee perfect uniformity. Entirely hand-made and exceptionally supple, a technique known as emmaillement reduces the material to a minimum so that the diamonds cover the whole piece, including the clasp.
Kalla Haute Couture à pampilles, Ref. 17626/S13G-9479
- Calibre 1005
- Mechanical, manual-winding
- Movement diameter: 6.2 x 17.9 mm (2’’’ ¾ x 7’’’ ¾)
- Number of Jewels: 17
- Number of components: 89
- Frequency: 2.75 Hz (19,800 vibrations/hour)
- Indications: Hours and minutes
- Power reserve: Approximately 35 hours
- 18K white gold
- Paved with 58 flame-cut diamonds, total weight of approx. 16.20 carats and 54 brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight of approx. 0.18 carat
- 40 x 56 mm
- 18K white gold set with 130 brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight of approx. 0.32 carat
- 18K white gold set with 29 flame-cut diamonds, total weight of approx. 4.00 carats and 39 princess-cut diamonds, total weight of approx. 8.20 carats
- Jewellery clasp in 18K white gold